State & Local Issues
The Fishers Chamber SUPPORTS the HSE School Referendum for the general fund.
- Support that dollars are needed to maintain educational excellence and strong property values
- Support HSE teachers
- Support smaller classroom sizes in Grades K-6
- Support current curricular and extra-curricular offerings
Action Requested: Vote on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 in favor of the HSE Schools Referendum. Vote Yes!
The Fishers Chamber SUPPORTS a fair and through study of the impacts of a city and town form of government.
- Support taking economic development efforts to the next level
- Support providing a baseline report card outlining how Fishers is doing in several key areas by year end
- Support an economic development scorecard with key metrics to measure continuous improvement in a transparent format
Action Requested: Review pending scorecard and watch for future referendum on government reform in May 2010.