The Fishers Chamber’ OPPOSES Card-Check Legislation and Union Gamesmanship (a.k.a Union Card Check).
- Support protecting workers’ rights to a secret ballot in union elections
- Aggressively oppose any form of binding arbitration in contract negotiations
- Oppose enhanced access to employees by union organizers
- Support employees' rights to form a union under the current National Labor Relations Act
- Oppose legislation that would expose workers to intimidation, deception and coercion
Action Requested: Please urge Sen. Lugar, Sen. Bayh and your Indiana congressman to oppose the misleading “Employee Free Choice Act” and keep union intimidation and binding arbitration out of the workplace while retaining secret-ballot elections.